Crock-Pot® Slow Cooked Easy BBQ Ribs
4-5 hours HIGH / 6-7 hours LOW
1kg pork ribs (approx), cut into 2 ribs portions
300g bottle of your favourite BBQ sauce
Tangy Homemade Coleslaw
1/2 head white cabbage, finely shredded
1 medium red onion, finely chopped
1 medium carrot, grated
1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
zest & juice of 1 lemon
salt & pepper
1. Place the ribs into the removable Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker pot, pour over the BBQ sauce and cover with the lid.
2. Cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours or LOW for 6-7 hours.
3. If you would like your ribs crispy, remove the ribs from the pot and place onto a suitable baking tray. Bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes until crisp then use the remaining sauce for serving.
4. If you don't like crispy ribs, remove the ribs and smother in the BBQ sauce straight from the Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker.
5. Serve ribs with some baked potatoes and homemade coleslaw.
To make your Coleslaw
1. Combine the cabbage, carrot and onion into a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, lemon zest & juice along with the wholegrain mustard, salt & pepper. Spoon this over the cabbage mix and stir well to combine. Cover and refrigerate before serving.