Crock-Pot® Slow Cooked BBQ Pulled Pork
7-9 hours LOW / 4-5 hours HIGH
1kg pork loin, trimmed of fat
600ml BBQ sauce
1 to 1 1/2 onions, chopped
6 burger buns or soft rolls
1. Place pork loin in the Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker pot. Top with onion and BBQ sauce.
2. Cover and cook on low setting for 7-9 hours or high for 4-5 hours until meat is tender.
3. Remove pork from Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker pot and shred with a fork.
4. Add pork back into the Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker and coat thickly in the sauce.
5. Serve the BBQ pulled pork mixture on burger buns or soft rolls.
Perfect with a handful of homemade skinny fries and gherkins or your favourite toppings!
It’s fair to say that BBQ pulled pork is one of the most on-trend foods at the moment! Whether you’re in a café, bar, or restaurant, the chances are you’ll find at least one tempting pulled-pork dish on the menu.
Our hassle-free Crock-Pot Slow Cooked BBQ Pulled Pork recipe allows you to recreate this irresistible, popular dish in the comfort of your own home. And, what’s more, it’s also incredibly easy to achieve the succulent melt-in-the-mouth texture that makes pulled pork so appealing.
As well as being incredibly tasty, this hearty dish is also unbelievably easy to make – simply put your pork loin, BBQ sauce, and a chopped onion into your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker, cook on a low setting for 7-9 hours or a high setting for 4-5 hours until the meat is tender, shred it with a fork, coat with the sauce, and serve. It really couldn’t be easier – your Crock-Pot will do all the hard work for you whilst you head off to work, the school run, or the shops.
For the perfect week night meal or Saturday evening treat, serve up your BBQ pulled pork on a soft burger bun, accompanied with homemade skinny fries, gherkins, and all of your favourite toppings!