Crock-Pot® Slow Cooked BBQ Pulled Pork
7-9 hours LOW / 4-5 hours HIGH
1kg pork loin, trimmed of fat
600ml BBQ sauce
1 to 1 1/2 onions, chopped
6 burger buns or soft rolls
1. Place pork loin in the Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker pot. Top with onion and BBQ sauce.
2. Cover and cook on low setting for 7-9 hours or high for 4-5 hours until meat is tender.
3. Remove pork from Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker pot and shred with a fork.
4. Add pork back into the Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker and coat thickly in the sauce.
5. Serve the BBQ pulled pork mixture on burger buns or soft rolls.
Perfect with a handful of homemade skinny fries and gherkins or your favorite toppings!